Friday, October 26, 2012

Tricks of the trade!

I have been getting some good feedback from the Tricks of the Trade that I put on www.linemanwear.com  So going forward, if you have a trick that you would like to share with other lineman, you can post it here.  E-email it by visiting  www.linemanwear.com and going to the contact us section, go to the Lineman Wear facebook page and message us, or just post it on the timeline.  I am going to continue to put one or two out a week going forward, so check back often.  When things slow down a bit, I plan on doing some of them on video and posting the links to YouTube.

So what about Sandy??  She is looking like she may be the real deal.  Several models I have watched this evening show from bad to worse scenerios.  I guess we will just wait and see.  I got word today that some linemen from Chicago were already heading this way to standby.  Another report I heard, they are bringing in 2000 guys to standby.  It's going to be interesting.

Work Safe

Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment