Saturday, October 13, 2012

This time last year!

Well, the leaves are changing and we had our first frost last night.  Not sure about others, but I can smell hunting season in the air.  About this time last year I was back in Idaho elk hunting.  Probably one of the better elk hunting trips I have been on because it was the first time my baby daughter got to experience elk camp.  Not to mention we were very successful.  My older brother got a huge 6 by 6 heard bull and I also got a big 6 by 6.  My nephew, who was 12, got his first bull, a respectable 5 by 5.  We were also able to get a couple of cows and then we stopped.  That is enough meat for the entire family for the whole winter.  Not buying any beef here!!

This year we were a little busy with everything to make it back home to hunt with the family.  Oh, yeah, we also didn't draw any tags.  So I have not heard from the family yet, but know they are in the woods hunting for elk as I write.  I've got my fingers crossed for them.  Maybe next year.

Till next time, work safe!

Eric,

If you are a hunter, you might be interested in a new camo flex fit lineman's hat by linemanwear.com. Click on link below.

Check out this new camo flex fit lineman hat!


No comments:

Post a Comment