Sunday, September 30, 2012

Crazy busy Sunday!

With so much going on, it seems like there needs to be more hours in the day.  Helping the wife with the website and being a lineman, you can probably imagine I am, like most, not very tech savvy.  But we are very happy with how things are looking and the amount of support we have gotten in such a short period of time since it's been up and running.

Tomorrow will be a first for me as I am going to be attending chainsaw training.  I hear it is a good class and very informative for the open-minded; but I have cut a lot of trees in my life and my fair share of pole tops, without incident, so maybe I'm doing something right?  Seems like this industry is getting a little carried away with the red tape lately.  Makes it kind of hard to do our jobs, but gives the company a paper trail so they can show how safety is so important to them.

Off to put my daughter to bed.  Going to cherish that; it is going fast.

Work Safe,

Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment